Secure Document Storage at Wigwam Storage for Long and Short Term Use
From sensitive files to employee records, Wigwam provides a safe, secure and convenient storage solution for your archive. We can provide shelf racking for easy document filing and our ambient temperature ensures your documents remain in the best condition possible. With our 24 hour access your documents are always close at hand but without the hassle of taking up precious office space.
Our facility is alarmed and CCTV monitored all day and night ensuring your files are safe at all times and you will be given a unique code to prevent any unauthorised access.Get a Price
Wigwam’s Safe Document Storage SolutionsDocument Storage Solutions in Bromsgrove & Chipping Norton
Our modern facilities and units have a constant ambient temperature to ensure your documents are kept safe from moisture and sunlight.
Here are a few benefits of our secure document storage solutions:
- Our secure document storage facility is alarmed and includes 24-hour CCTV surveillance
- World-class security measures, including a unique code for your unit to prevent any unauthorised access
- Choose from a wide variety of storage unit sizes, starting as small as a locker
- Shelving can be provided to better keep documents organised and maximise vertical storage space
- Enjoy 24-hour access to work at a time convenient for you
- Onsite packaging store fully stocked with a range of box sizes to meet your document storage needs
- Enjoy short-term storage while you renovate or long-term document storage as a permanent space to store archived files
From physical backups to confidential documents such as employee records, make use of our document storage in Bromsgrove, Chipping Norton, or Shipston-on-Stour today to better protect your archived records from theft, accident or simple human error.
The Advantages Of Using Secure Offsite Document StorageWigwam's Document Storage Solutions Offers The Following Benefits
Do you have mountains of paperwork cluttering up your office? Are you losing valuable office space to bulky filing cabinets? If you’re ready to declutter your office and save vital paperwork, offsite document storage is your solution.
Available at our Chipping Norton, Shipston-on-Stour, and Bromsgrove facilities, here are a few ways your business can benefit from our confidential document storage solutions:
- State-of-the-art security measures, including 24-hour CCTV to keep your documents safe
- Archived and confidential documents are kept safe from office accidents, floods, theft and human error
- A decluttered office space can improve your team’s productivity and workflow
- Storing documents offsite can save your business money on bulky office supplies, such as file cabinets
Ready to start storing? Give our friendly and professional team a call to discuss your document storage needs.
Top Tips for Storing & Archiving Your DocumentsOur Document Self Storage Tips
Keeping track of important paper documents with self storage can be a daunting task. From confidential tax information to client contracts and private employee information, a comprehensive document storage system is a must,
With a few simple tips, you can make storing and archiving documents a breeze. Here’s how to get started:
- Invest in quality document storage boxes and containers for organisation and protection
- When filing, store duplicate copies of important documents in different boxes for added security
- Clearly label each container or box accordingly for easy refence later on
- Periodically purge old or outdated documents from your files to keep them organised and up to date
By investing in document storage, you can ensure that your office stays clutter-free, organised and productive. If you have folders and files crammed into every drawer and crevice, it’s time to declutter and get organised with Wigwam’s document self storage service!
How Long Should Business Documents and Paperwork Be Kept?Certain Documents Need To Be Kept And Stored Over A Period Of Time
In the UK, many law, accounting and bookkeeping firms recommend keeping original business documents for at least six years from the end of the last company financial year they relate to.
Here are a few common business documents that should be kept long-term:
- Records about the company and register of ‘people with significant control’
- Accounting records, such as details of assets owned by the company
- Documents and receipts of all goods bought and sold
If the wrong choices are made concerning saving and discarding documents, your business may face litigation or the wrath of the tax man. To ensure your business always has a paper backup, store your confidential and archived paperwork with Wigwam today.
Need More Than Document Storage?More Storage Options For Individuals & Businesses
We offer plenty more reliable storage solutions for personal and commercial use. Here’s how else we can meet your storage needs:
- Personal storage – secure and affordable storage for your personal belongings
- Business storage – secure storage for inventory, equipment, furniture, and supplies
Need to safely pack away your documents and other belongings? Visit our Chipping Norton store for boxes and packaging supplies.