Directions To Our StoreHow Do I Get To The Chipping Norton Storage Facility?
The easiest way to get to the Wigwam Chipping Norton facility is by car. Simply use the interactive map above to find your quickest route, and you’ll be on your way to secure self storage in no time.
Conveniently located on Hook Norton Road off the A361, our self storage facility is easily accessible by car day or night. As a bonus, our customers can enjoy access, 7 days a week, between 6am and 10pm with 24 hour access available on request.
Our Chipping Norton Storage Facility FeaturesWhat does Wigwam offer?
Our Chipping Norton storage facility is a state of the art, but also an affordable self storage solution. With a variety of storage units available with flexible lease agreements and competitive prices, our purpose-built units can easily accommodate your changing needs.
- Secure personal storage & business storage units
- Clean and secure outdoor storage containers
- Large storage units for warehousing needs
- Storage lockers
- State-of-the-art security measures
- Over 11 different storage unit sizes from 10 sq. ft to 300 sq. ft (larger units available on request)
- Convenient storage access, 7 days a week, between 6am and 10pm with 24 hour access available on request
To ensure the best possible service, our customers enjoy the following value-added benefits:
- Highly flexible storage solutions with a 2 week minimum stay
- Individually alarmed and secure units with 24-hour CCTV monitoring and access control
- The latest fire and smoke detection systems
- A friendly and helpful team on-site to assist with queries
- Self van hire and man & van removal services available on request
- On-site packaging store, selling quality packaging and moving materials such as double-walled boxes, bubble wrap and padlocks
Reasons To Store With UsWhy Store With Wigwam Chipping Norton?
As the only self storage facility in Chipping Norton that offers modern and state-of-the-art indoor storage units and outdoor container storage, there is no doubt why Wigwam is the number one choice for self storage for hundreds of happy customers.
Conveniently located and easily accessible from Banbury, Hook Norton and Long Compton, we offer:
- Easy access 7 days a week, with 24 hour access available on request
- Wide selection of unit sizes
- Competitive prices
- Flexible rental agreements
- Modern and secure units
- State-of-the-art security measures
When you need affordable and secure storage, look no further than Wigwam. Don’t just take our word for it. Check out our most recent 5-star Google reviews!
About Our Self Storage SolutionsTop-Class Self Storage Solutions On Offer at Wigwam
Do you need a top class, secure and cost-effective Chipping Norton storage solution?
We can smooth the process if you are decluttering your home, growing your business, or preparing for a renovation project. Our wide selection of storage units offers a convenient and affordable solution for various storage needs, including:
- Personal storage for household belongings
- Business storage ideal for managing inventory
- Student storage to help keep students on the go organised
- Outdoor storage containers ideal for personal or commercial use
For more information on our self storage services, call us, pop in for a tour, or get a quick and easy quote online.
How Our Chipping Norton Storage Units Are PricedHow Much Does Self Storage Cost?
Whether you need short-term storage for a few weeks or long-term storage for a year or more, we will provide you with a storage unit price that is competitive with no hidden fees.
The following factors determine the cost of your storage unit:
- The size of your chosen unit
- Your estimated length of stay
- The floor your unit is on (e.g. ground or first)
- Availability of units
- Indoor storage unit vs storage container
Complete with flexible lease agreements, competitive pricing and top-quality security measures, you can trust that your items will be in the best care. For more information, give us a call or get an online quote today.
Additional Services OfferedOn-Site Packaging Store
Whether you need bubble wrap to protect delicate items during a move or strong boxes to protect your belongings during long-term storage, our on-site box shop has all the storage packaging essentials you need.
Great for protecting your belongings and the environment, our recyclable quality moving supplies include:
- Double-walled storage boxes
- Bubble wrap
- Box tape
- Wrapping paper
For durable and recyclable packaging material in Chipping Norton, simply pop into our centrally-located facility on Hook Norton Road to stock up.
Using the right vehicle can make all the difference when transporting items, and so can investing in professionals. Our Man and Van service can lighten your load by securely transporting your items in no time.
Our Chipping Norton Man & Van removals service includes:
- A Luton Van
- Two men with years of experience
- Reliable removal service ideal for household, student or commercial items of all sizes
- Competitively priced hourly rate
Protect your budget and your back with Wigwam self storage Man & Van removals!
Personal cars are not always spacious enough to accommodate all of your belongings, and the last thing you want is to damage your car or possessions.
Whether transporting goods into your storage unit or simply moving items from one location to another, our self van hire service conveniently provides customers with a service-specific vehicle to safely transport goods at their own pace.
Our Chipping Norton van hire service includes:
- A van equipped with straps and other safety features to keep items in place
- The option to choose from either a 4.5m Low Loader or a Ford Transit
- A stress-free experience
To learn more, give us a call, pop into our facility or enquire online.
Wigwam's Self Storage Tips:What Size Storage Unit Do I need?
When utilising storage, it’s vital to select the correct storage unit size for your needs.
Before booking, try our handy size guide or consider the following:
- Small units (10 sq ft and larger) – best for student storage or keeping seasonal household items
- Medium units (50 sq. ft and larger) – well-suited to personal and business storage, providing space to store items or manage inventory
- Large units (100 sq. ft and larger) – ideal for commercial use as affordable warehousing, equipment storage, stock storage and more.
With a wide selection of unit sizes available, our storage facility has all the space you need for as long as you need it. Give us a call or use our chat feature to find out more.
Properly preparing your items for storage is a must to ensure they come out looking just as good as when they went in.
Consider the following tips when prepping for storage:
- Gather your packaging supplies
- Wrap fragile items in bubble wrap or wrapping paper
- Clean all items of packed dust and dirt before packing
- Ensure items, especially furniture, are 100% dry. This is vital for avoiding mould and mildew later on.
For top-quality and recyclable storage packaging materials, visit our onsite packaging store.
To make the most out of your self storage unit, you need to pack your items in the best way possible.
Give the following tips a try as you pack to maximise space:
- Pack the largest and heaviest items at the back
- Install shelving to maximise vertical space
- Pack small items inside large hollow pieces
- Disassemble large furniture items and stack chairs where possible
- Create aisles for easy movement and access
Whether you’re a new startup in need of a low-cost base of operations or an established business looking for affordable warehousing to expand, our wide selection of business storage units can meet your needs.
Our Chipping Norton business storage solutions can help in the following ways:
- Stock storage for online sellers and e-commerce businesses
- Tool storage for a tradesman working on the go
- Equipment storage for agricultural work
- Secure document storage for confidential archived information
- Prop storage for event management companies
Our wide selection of self storage unit sizes ensures that you never pay for more space than you need. Book business storage with Wigwam today!
The safety of your items is our number one priority. To ensure the ongoing safety of our customers, their belongings, and our onsite team, please note that the following items cannot be stored within a unit
- Food or perishable goods
- Any plants or creatures (living or dead)
- Combustible or flammable materials, liquids or gases
- Firearms, explosives, weapons or ammunition
- Chemicals, radioactive materials, biological agents
- Toxic waste, asbestos or potentially dangerous materials
- Items which emit any fumes, smell or odour
- Illegal substances or goods illegally obtained