Directions To Our StoreHow Do I Get To The Bromsgrove Storage Facility?
Ready to store? Our Bromsgrove self storage facility is conveniently located on Sherwood Road off of Stoke Main Road. Simply use the interactive map above to find your easiest route.
Situated only 1.1 miles from Bromsgrove train station, our facility is easily accessible by car and train. With convenient storage access, 7 days a week between 6am and 10pm, you can pick up or drop off belongings day or night (24 hour access available on request).
Our Bromsgrove Storage Facility FeaturesWhat Does Wigwam Offer?
Our Bromsgrove storage facility is state-of-the-art, featuring secure and purpose-built units ideal for your personal storage or business storage needs.
With a wide variety of storage units available, flexible lease agreements and competitive prices, we make booking clean and secure self storage hassle-free. Whether you need small storage lockers for seasonal items or large storage units for equipment storage, we have space for you.
Each of our valued customers benefits from the following features:
- Unlimited storage access, 7 days a week, with 24 hour access available on request
- Flexible storage solutions with a two-week minimum stay
- Over 11 storage unit sizes ranging from 10 sq. ft to 300 sq. ft (larger units available on request)
- Top security measures, including individually alarmed and secure units, 24-hour CCTV monitoring and access control
- The latest fire and smoke detection systems
- Friendly and helpful team on-site ready to assist
- On-site packaging store selling packaging and moving materials, including boxes, bubble wrap, box tape, padlocks and more.
Reasons To Store With UsWhy Store With Wigwam Bromsgrove?
Trust your personal belongings or business inventory with Wigwam Self Storage, the top choice for modern, secure, and affordable storage solutions in Bromsgrove.
Our storage facility is conveniently located off Stoke Main Road and near Bromsgrove train station, making the facility easily accessible via car or public transport.
As a top-rated storage facility in Worcestershire, there are several reasons customers choose to store with Wigwam, including:
- Flexible rental agreements
- Competitive prices
- Fully-stocked onsite packaging shop
- 5-star Google reviews
- World-class security measures
Get a quote today and become one of hundreds of happy customers!
About Our Self Storage SolutionsTop-Class Self Storage Solutions On Offer At Wigwam
Whether you’re preparing for a big home move, need a safe space to keep items dust-free during a renovation project or are a tradesman looking for self storage to store costly equipment, our Bromsgrove storage facility is your solution.
At Wigwam Self Storage, we have a wide selection of differently-sized storage units to suit every storage need, including:
- Personal storage for household belongings or seasonal items
- Business storage as a low-cost base of operations to run your business
- Student storage for storing everything from textbooks to sporting equipment.
And with a variety of unit sizes available, we can accommodate everything from a few small boxes to an entire warehouse of inventory. Book with Wigwam today!
How Our Bromsgrove Storage Units Are PricedHow Much Does Self Storage Cost?
Storage units can be a lifesaver when you’re short on space, but how much do they cost? There are a few factors that will determine the cost of a storage unit, including:
- The unit size selected
- The length of rental
- The floor of the unit (e.g. ground or first)
- Availability of units
Complete with a wide selection of unit sizes, flexible lease agreements, and a competitive storage unit price, making more space at home or the office has never been easier.
Wigwam's Self Storage Tips:What Size Storage Unit Do I Need?
When you need storage, our friendly and professional team will help you select a storage unit size suited to your needs and budget.
- Small units (10 – 50 sq. ft) – ideal for student storage or seasonal belongings
- Medium units (50 – 100 sq. ft) – well-suited to personal and business storage
- Large units (100 sq. ft and larger) – ideal for secure warehousing, equipment storage, stock storage and more
With a selection of differently-sized units and world-class security measures, our Bromsgrove storage facility has all the space you need. Visit our size guide for more information.
Ready to start storing? Whether storing belongings for short or long-term storage, consider these prepping tips before packing:
- Stock up on packaging supplies beforehand
- Clean all items of dust and dirt before placing them into boxes
- Wrap delicate items in wrapping paper, bubble wrap or linens
- Create an inventory list as you pack for easy reference
- Keep large boxes for lighter items and small/medium boxes for heavier items
Stock up on quality storage packaging materials at our onsite packaging store on Sherwood Road.
When organising your storage unit, you want to pack in a way that maximises space while keeping items free from damage.
Consider the following when packing your unit:
- Disassemble large furniture wherever possible
- Flip tables and stack dining chairs
- Place the heaviest items on the bottom to create a firm foundation
- Pack items by priority, keeping the most important ones front and centre
Don’t forget to stock up on storage boxes, box tape and more at our onsite packaging store!
Are you interested in a cost-effective base of operations for your budding startup? Look no further than our wide selection of business storage units.
Our Bromsgrove facility helps local businesses in many ways, including:
- Stock storage for e-commerce businesses
- Convenient tool storage for tradesmen
- Equipment storage
- Document storage for archived paperwork
With a wide range of storage unit sizes, we’ve got all the space you need for as long as you need it. Give us a call or select our chat option below to learn more.
While self storage is an affordable and convenient solution to personal and business storage troubles, there are a few items we cannot safely store.
Please note that the following cannot be allowed in your unit:
- Food or perishable goods
- Any plants or creatures (living or dead)
- Combustible or flammable materials, liquids or gases
- Firearms, explosives, weapons or ammunition
- Chemicals, radioactive materials, biological agents
- Toxic waste, asbestos or potentially dangerous materials
- Items which emit any fumes, smell or odour
- Illegal substances or goods illegally obtained